It's nice to have cash when you need it, but it's just not as secure as a gift card. So when you need to carry (or give) cash, a prepaid card is a convenient and secure alternative.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift or about to go on a trip, a prepaid card is a great way to ensure you have a safe way to access your funds and buy the things you need. We offer three types of prepaid cards, so whatever your situation, we can help. Read more about each prepaid and gift card option we offer below.
- Safe, secure, and easy to use
- No checking account required
- Shop anywhere Visa cards are accepted
- Make purchases in-person, over the phone, and online
- Easily reload funds
- Set up direct deposit
- Manage your account online and over the phone at 1-800-486-0292
- Easy to report if lost or stolen
Once your receive your card, immediately sign the back. We recommend you change your PIN as soon as possible by calling 1-800-486-0292 or visiting us online at convenientcards.com.
To create an online card account go to convenientcards.com and click the link "Register Card" link in the upper right-hand corner. Follow the instructions for creating an account
- Amounts from $10 to $500
- Not reloadable
- Card life 84 months
- No ATM access
- $2.50 monthly maintenance fee beginning 13th month of inactivity
- Initial purchase $3
- Amounts from $10 to $10,000
- No purchase limit
- $500 daily cash limit
- No reload fee with direct deposit
- Card life 48 months
- ATM access:
- $2 in the U.S.
- $3 internationally
- Additional fee may be charged by ATM
- $2.95 monthly maintenance fee
- Initial purchase $5